Rpg City
Welcome to RPG City. The Metropolis Where
You're Imagination Comes To Life.
Rpg City
Welcome to RPG City. The Metropolis Where
You're Imagination Comes To Life.
Rpg City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gatekeepers [IC]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoruichi27~+
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yoruichi27~+

Female Aries Dragon
Credits : 552009
Attitude Points : 10

Gatekeepers [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Gatekeepers [IC]   Gatekeepers [IC] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:00 am

Prolouge

"Gate open"

Thoses two word that how it started. For me and my friends Caleb, Yukino ,Drake and myself. After that we never never stood chance. The gates just came to us. And now we have to pay price for using it's power. The price for resucing hundreds of lives and all for what. Trying to stop the invader. No way we should have to die for this but we are and we will. And now were just a couple of kids who ran out of time. It only seem like yesterday that we just a couple student apart of the A.E.G.I.S. organiztion. Only yesterday but it was so many more.

The beginning

Rim called up to Yukino as they both walked to school. It was a pretty normal day. escpecially for a couple kids with major super powers. "Hey did you hear about the new guy at school?"
Back to top Go down
Huntsgirl&124
Wanderer
Wanderer
Huntsgirl&124

Female Capricorn Goat
Job/hobbies : Step team. Jump Rope, Old Movies, Mysteries
Credits : 549418

Gatekeepers [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gatekeepers [IC]   Gatekeepers [IC] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:45 am

"Hey did you hear about the new guy at school?"

The pladed faced girl looked at Rim with a calm, content facided as they both walked through the front gate of Tatugami high school. "Are you refering to the new kid the commander thought might have the gatekeeper potenial?" She whispered low enough for only her partner to hear.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi27~+
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yoruichi27~+

Female Aries Dragon

Gatekeepers [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gatekeepers [IC]   Gatekeepers [IC] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:55 am

"Yukino...!" Rim groaned clearly not happy with her friend for spoiling her fun. It didn't even matter Yukino no longer remembered her past life. A normal ordinary existants just wasn't something she was willing to grasp even unconsiously. " Whatever Yukino meet me after school, the commander order us to follow the guy around to see if displays any talent of the gates."
Back to top Go down
Huntsgirl&124
Wanderer
Wanderer
Huntsgirl&124

Female Capricorn Goat
Job/hobbies : Step team. Jump Rope, Old Movies, Mysteries
Credits : 549418

Gatekeepers [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gatekeepers [IC]   Gatekeepers [IC] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:01 pm

"Whatever Yukino meet me after school, the commander order us to follow the guy around to see if displays any talent of the gates."

"Agreed." Yukino stated to her partner as she disappeared inside the school to her first morning class. When she was out of Rim's sights she slightly smiled. Irking Rim could be such fun sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Mafia_King006
Wanderer
Wanderer
Mafia_King006

Male Location : Undergound, try and find me?
Job/hobbies : I can not divulge that information
Credits : 558407

Gatekeepers [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gatekeepers [IC]   Gatekeepers [IC] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:10 pm

A man attired in offical Tatugami highschool uniform, his pale black eyes shone a bit with his hard cynical face, making him look almost unreachable, his short blonde hair flowed upward as he connected with the schools air condictioner, his name was Caleb, a typical teen by appearance, but under that teen held a power to change the world.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi27~+
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yoruichi27~+

Female Aries Dragon

Gatekeepers [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gatekeepers [IC]   Gatekeepers [IC] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:17 pm

During lunch Rim and Yukino both deceided split up to cover more ground in their investigation. While Yukino would wait around the new guys house after school. Rim would follow him around town to give him a little protection and watch for suspicous behavior from him. God I hope this new tranfers not boring. She thought as waved off Yukino heading to her next class.
Back to top Go down
Mafia_King006
Wanderer
Wanderer
Mafia_King006

Gatekeepers [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gatekeepers [IC]   Gatekeepers [IC] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:20 pm

Caleb's eyes looked over the school for a bit before entering, earning quite a few stares from the girl's, he stopped and his black eyes scanning the area, he wasn't the careful type, but this school seemed nice and if he played his cards right, he may..MAY get along with the people here.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi27~+
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yoruichi27~+

Female Aries Dragon

Gatekeepers [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gatekeepers [IC]   Gatekeepers [IC] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:28 pm

Way to much stuff going on. Rim thought as she headed sown the hallway, she was not looking foward to the up coming meeting. She never really could under stand why the commander couldn't give them up date in a memo or something. Even her mission at the moment was getting no where. From what she could see the guy had no potenial. He was just another human.

In a big office down town

Mr & Mrs Martsu looked at there lawyer with such horror on their faces. There was no doubt in mind that they had just received bad news.

"You can't take our house it's been in the family for generations!"

"I really don't care how long it's been in your family the house is going to be forclosed."

Mr. & Mrs Martsu left the office dire straights. The lawyer who sat in his office with a smug evil grin heared a voice that rang in his head saying "Come to our world" His face turned white as he begain to change. He change into an invader.
Back to top Go down
Mafia_King006
Wanderer
Wanderer
Mafia_King006

Gatekeepers [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gatekeepers [IC]   Gatekeepers [IC] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:32 pm

Caleb passed by a girl in the hallway and paused, looking back at her, he felt a slight pull in his chest, this girl was different somehow..but what was so different about her? Caleb shrugged off the feeling, as he reached his locker, to retreive his next set of text books.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi27~+
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yoruichi27~+

Female Aries Dragon

Gatekeepers [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gatekeepers [IC]   Gatekeepers [IC] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:40 pm

Rim could feel a slight power change in the air she wasn't sure but maybe that guy did have some gate powers. Heading to one of the secret receiver Rim cancelled her meeting plans for the day. Something wasn't right there was a powerful power here and it was stirring.
Back to top Go down
Mafia_King006
Wanderer
Wanderer
Mafia_King006

Gatekeepers [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gatekeepers [IC]   Gatekeepers [IC] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:46 pm

Caleb shut his locker after getting the books out and headed to his class, he felt that same small pull in his chest, as if something was calling him, it felt weird, he sat down in his seat and closed his as he ran his hand through his hair, something wasn't right here.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi27~+
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yoruichi27~+

Female Aries Dragon

Gatekeepers [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gatekeepers [IC]   Gatekeepers [IC] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:52 pm

As the day progressed Rim felt this tight tug, she just could not shake the feeling. And it wasn't coming from that boy; no it was coming from somewhere else. As soon as the bell rung Rim rushed out of class to her locker when she bumped into a blonde haired guy.
Back to top Go down
Mafia_King006
Wanderer
Wanderer
Mafia_King006

Gatekeepers [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gatekeepers [IC]   Gatekeepers [IC] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:56 pm

Caleb caught the girl's hand before she fell to the ground. "Are you okay?" He asked her as he pulled her so she could stand on her two feet before dusting off the dirt off his uniform, he felt the pull get stronger, this girl might have been the source, but he stayed quiet about that for now.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi27~+
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yoruichi27~+

Female Aries Dragon

Gatekeepers [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gatekeepers [IC]   Gatekeepers [IC] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:00 pm

Rim looked at the guy before her the feeling was getting stronger. It was almost as if time had stopped and they were the only ones there. But that was ridiculous for everyone was moving towards the buses or walking home. "Excuse me if you don't mind me asking but who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Mafia_King006
Wanderer
Wanderer
Mafia_King006

Gatekeepers [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gatekeepers [IC]   Gatekeepers [IC] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:07 pm

Damn this girl was certainly rude, he didn't doubt that, but he guessed he could introduce himself. "Caleb Jameson, and yourself?" He asked her with narrowing eyes, yeah, this girl was definitely the source of the vibrations he was getting.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi27~+
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yoruichi27~+

Female Aries Dragon

Gatekeepers [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gatekeepers [IC]   Gatekeepers [IC] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:35 pm

"Rim." Rim knew she was being rude but sometime desperate measure had to be taken. And now that she thought about it some of the vibration were coming from him a whole lot more loudly now. She couldn't let him get away. "Thanks for catching me. How about I repay you by buying you a drink." At least at the restaurant she could keep a better eye on him.

More and more invader gathers. They could sense it. They could feel a gatekeeper was near by. "Gatekeeper detected."
Back to top Go down
Mafia_King006
Wanderer
Wanderer
Mafia_King006

Gatekeepers [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gatekeepers [IC]   Gatekeepers [IC] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:40 pm

Interesting she was inviting him for a drink, first symptom of a stalker, he sighed, he then felt a bad aura nearby and paused, he then looked to her. "Aye let's go." He answered, he did sense something bad, but he decided not to let himself worry over it.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi27~+
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yoruichi27~+

Female Aries Dragon

Gatekeepers [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gatekeepers [IC]   Gatekeepers [IC] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:41 pm

They walked in silence for what seem liked an hour. No matter how many question Rim ask she got nothing out of him. He was a tough one she thought but Rim didn’t think he was nothing she couldn't crack. And the tug was just getting stronger but not only pulling her towards him but in another direction also. Something bad was coming. Better yet it had just arrived.

"Come, come to our world." God now she was in trouble and not only that but she had to keep this guy from getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
Mafia_King006
Wanderer
Wanderer
Mafia_King006

Gatekeepers [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gatekeepers [IC]   Gatekeepers [IC] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:43 pm

Caleb paused and looked around silently. "Come, come to our world?" He muttered and spun on his heel to look around, trying to see what that sound came from. "What is this" He glared to the girl. "Who are you…really? What is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi27~+
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yoruichi27~+

Female Aries Dragon

Gatekeepers [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gatekeepers [IC]   Gatekeepers [IC] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:45 pm

Oh god he's panicking. What's he going to do when they appeared and then they did marching as if they were an army of solders heading towards war.
Back to top Go down
Mafia_King006
Wanderer
Wanderer
Mafia_King006

Gatekeepers [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gatekeepers [IC]   Gatekeepers [IC] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:50 pm

Caleb eyed the invaders and glared, looking at the girl, he grabbed her hand and ran off dragging her along, no way in hell was he going to die by a bunch of morons in suits, he stopped in an alleyway and pressed his back to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi27~+
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yoruichi27~+

Female Aries Dragon

Gatekeepers [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gatekeepers [IC]   Gatekeepers [IC] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:54 pm

Rim shook off the Caleb’s grasp. "Stop running it won't help they'll just catch you."
Back to top Go down
Mafia_King006
Wanderer
Wanderer
Mafia_King006

Gatekeepers [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gatekeepers [IC]   Gatekeepers [IC] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:56 pm

Caleb looked to her. "Answer me this then, what are they?" He said and glared to her. "And what are you? Why do I feel strange when I am around you and why do I feel strange and then they appear!”
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi27~+
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yoruichi27~+

Female Aries Dragon

Gatekeepers [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gatekeepers [IC]   Gatekeepers [IC] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:01 am

"Can’t answer that right now. All I can say is just watch an learn." Rim pushed Caleb into the corner and headed out to frontline of the invader. "I'll give you freaks one chance to turn around and head home." The invader looked at one another then the leader in the red suit arrived. "Why do you guys always have to do this the hard way. Gate… open!" A double blue spiral ring of light appeared before her. "Ultra vacumus missiles!" Dart of wind shot out at the invader turning them into crystals.
Back to top Go down
Mafia_King006
Wanderer
Wanderer
Mafia_King006

Gatekeepers [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gatekeepers [IC]   Gatekeepers [IC] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:02 am

Caleb eyes widened, what the hell was going on. "What did you do?" He whispered and looked to her for an answer, he sensed more of them coming, he bit his lip and closed his eyes, a bright red circle appeared in front of him. "This incantation." He whispered and opened his eyes. "Gate Open!" He exclaimed a bright flash of light filled the place as a wide variety of swords appeared before him. He smiled yeah this would do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gatekeepers [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gatekeepers [IC]   Gatekeepers [IC] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gatekeepers [IC]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next