Rpg City
Welcome to RPG City. The Metropolis Where
You're Imagination Comes To Life.
Rpg City
Welcome to RPG City. The Metropolis Where
You're Imagination Comes To Life.
Rpg City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOVE HURRICANE [IC]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lumiere
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lumiere

Female Aquarius Snake
Credits : 546118
Attitude Points : 10

LOVE HURRICANE [IC] Empty
PostSubject: LOVE HURRICANE [IC]   LOVE HURRICANE [IC] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:00 pm

Aira got out of the car she was dead tired and need to crashon the bed for a few hours. The ride to the campus had been one long drive and she was all dead weight on her feet. Never again would she go to a party on the westside. She was glad she finally made to the dorm. she was totally wasted. Grabing her over night bag she headed out of the car and into the dorm she hoped one of her roomates where home to let her in. There was no way she could find her key in this state. Aira didn't even know how she made it home in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi27~+
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yoruichi27~+

Female Aries Dragon
Credits : 551209
Attitude Points : 10

LOVE HURRICANE [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE HURRICANE [IC]   LOVE HURRICANE [IC] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:31 pm

Mayu woke up from the sound of the knocking she was totally beat she had a final tomorrow and then had to be at work right after. she needed al the sleep she could get.
And now Aira comes in at 5:00 pounding on the door. How in the world she got in the building in the first palce she would never know. Aira had her ways. anther knock from the dorr an Mayu was heading for the door. " Hold on a sec Aira I'm on my way."
Back to top Go down

LOVE HURRICANE [IC]
Page 1 of 1