Rpg City
Welcome to RPG City. The Metropolis Where
You're Imagination Comes To Life.
Rpg City
Welcome to RPG City. The Metropolis Where
You're Imagination Comes To Life.
Rpg City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pirate Empire

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
F.A.I.R.Y_Girl
Wanderer
Wanderer
F.A.I.R.Y_Girl

Female Aries Goat
Credits : 551915
Attitude Points : 10

Pirate Empire Empty
PostSubject: Pirate Empire   Pirate Empire Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:14 pm

(Now we can start. Lolz I have placed the story during a major fight scene. So most of the charcters in the story should be try to get to the ship to escape the invading army.)

Danaka ran through palace as fast as she could. Tamis, her beloved kingdom was under attack and the invading army was almost through the palace. Soon enough they would be over running the entire castle. Capturing or killing anyone in their way. The only option left to them now was to escape and live to fight another day. Knowing this Danaka franticly searched the castle for Asia her younger sister. "Jasmine where are you! Jasmine!" She yelled rushing at one of the castle corridors in search of her sister. With each passing second she received no answer, Danaka’s worry became even greater. But mostly she worried about Chloe who was right now at this moment leading Tamis's royal army to a losing battle. Silently she curse whatever worshipping god, had sought fit to bring King Zephyr in existent.

Meanwhile outside of the palace the invading army of Daknis has almost breached the palace walls. Where now the great King Derrick of Tamis lay in a dormat sleep.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Wanderer
Wanderer
Dream

Female Aries Goat
Credits : 549100

Pirate Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirate Empire   Pirate Empire Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:31 pm

Chloe gritted her teeth, trying to see through the furiously blowing wind. Her land, her people were under attack and she was strapped down by the duties of the kingdom's general, preventing her from seeing to her two sisters' safety. The battle was full of blood and gore but Chloe had been through worst. However, what she truly could not stand about this battle was that her army was losing. "Defend the castle at all costs!" she yelled to a nearby field marshal who hastily ran down to the front lines through gun and fire to deliver her message.

Asia...Danaka...please take care of yourselves. Chloe silently prayed, wishing the Gods would hear her wherever they may be. Mutely the rain began to fall, the touch felt like bullets coursing over top of Chloe’s head. But she knew she had to endure as she watched seven more of her men fall into defeat. Chloe knew this fight was going to take a while.
Back to top Go down
~Momo~%
Wanderer
Wanderer
~Momo~%

Female Scorpio Goat
Job/hobbies : Fishing, skateborading, photography and hunting
Your Favorite Color : Pink
Credits : 544500

Pirate Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirate Empire   Pirate Empire Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:44 pm

Vixen drank a cup of rum and stared at the castle from the safety of her ship she was hiding in "Damn...at this rate I could've stolen some jewels" she said and sighed at the loss of treasure. The castle was under grave attack and soon would be under the control the Daknis army. Though Vixen had no doubt she could sneak after the battle was over and steal some of the palace goods. She was interested in the display of the events taking place before. I think I could wait a while before my crew and I help ourselves.
Back to top Go down
F.A.I.R.Y_Girl
Wanderer
Wanderer
F.A.I.R.Y_Girl

Female Aries Goat
Credits : 551915

Pirate Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirate Empire   Pirate Empire Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:59 pm

Almost through the castle gardens, Danaka stopped when she saw Chase and Asia fighting off some of elite soldiers of Daknis. Pulling out her small pistol she raised it and shot two of the soldiers. "Asia! Thank goodness I found you." She hugged her letting the slight sense of relief over flow through her. Quickly she pulled back searching frantically around the room. "Asia where’s Chloe?"
Back to top Go down
~Momo~%
Wanderer
Wanderer
~Momo~%

Female Scorpio Goat
Job/hobbies : Fishing, skateborading, photography and hunting
Your Favorite Color : Pink
Credits : 544500

Pirate Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirate Empire   Pirate Empire Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:18 pm

Asia elbowed another soldier in the face as she gave Danaka her full attention once more. “ I’m glad your safe too Danny.” Letting her older sister enveloping her into a big hug. When they pulled back from one another she knocked out few more soldiers as Danaka as she and Chase about Chloe. "No, I haven’t seen her anywhere!" Her face turning innocently worried.
Back to top Go down
Mafia_King006
Wanderer
Wanderer
Mafia_King006

Male Location : Undergound, try and find me?
Job/hobbies : I can not divulge that information
Credits : 558307

Pirate Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirate Empire   Pirate Empire Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:33 pm

Bring down another one the enemy Chase turned to look at Danaka. For a second her was a little caught of guard by her beauty. It was ashamed that most gorgeous and adventurous of the Tamis royal princesses could make he prince Chase lose his cool. "No I ha-" He cut off as one of the opposing soldiers punching him in the mouth. He stumbled back a little and put a hand to his lip, which now at that precise moment was now bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pirate Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirate Empire   Pirate Empire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirate Empire
Page 1 of 1