Rpg City
Welcome to RPG City. The Metropolis Where
You're Imagination Comes To Life.
Rpg City
Welcome to RPG City. The Metropolis Where
You're Imagination Comes To Life.
Rpg City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mafia_King006
Wanderer
Wanderer
Mafia_King006

Male Location : Undergound, try and find me?
Job/hobbies : I can not divulge that information
Credits : 558307
Attitude Points : 10

The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths   The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:40 pm

Jake stared at his sister. "You can be serious?" Dumb question. Jake could tell by the look in Rachael’s eyes. She had never been more serious in her life. Rachael had always believed in their grandmother’s story and now that they were in this so called place. She was just over the hill. "Ri you have to stop. Grandmothers stories are just stories."
Back to top Go down
Lumiere
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lumiere

Female Aquarius Snake
Credits : 546818

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths   The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:43 pm

"How can you say that?" She looked at her older brother. "Jake look around you. This proves that gram’s stories are more then real. Their reality."
Back to top Go down
Zangetsu
Traveler
Traveler
Zangetsu

Male Taurus Goat
Job/hobbies : running, play video games, sports
Your Favorite Color : Red
Credits : 563135
Attitude Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths   The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:45 pm

Skander watched as Rachael and Jake argued on the reality of there where abouts. It was weird but he had a funny feeling this place was familiar to him as well. "I believe you." He looked at Cyrene. "Whatever Narnia is I believe it is real." Skander turned to Rachael and Jake. "I think we should trust her."
Back to top Go down
Lumiere
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lumiere

Female Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths   The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:48 pm

Rachael smiled. She never would have guessed Skander would have been on her side. "Thank you"
Back to top Go down
Zangetsu
Traveler
Traveler
Zangetsu

Male Taurus Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths   The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:50 pm

"Your welcome." He smiled back.
Back to top Go down
Mafia_King006
Wanderer
Wanderer
Mafia_King006

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths   The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:52 pm

"Whatever." Jake turned away from the pair. "If you want to trust the nymph. Then trust her. See if I care." He stormed off.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight15
Wanderer
Wanderer
Moonlight15

Female Libra Goat
Job/hobbies : NoN
Credits : 548916

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths   The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:54 pm

"Wait..." Cyrene stopped and rolled her eyes around, listening closely to the sounds of the forest, she looked backed at small and whispered. "Run!” She said, she pushed Skander head and put Kasey onto his back, she quickly leaned over to Rachael’s hear and whispered. "You must keep going forward, past the river, and keep going until you come to a hill, there you will meet a pair of Badgers who will house until return." Cyrene did not give them any chance to respond. She pushed them off, Cyrene looked back with a stern glare turning around and getting in a defensive position. "Alright Minotaur show yourself! I know your following us"
Back to top Go down
Lumiere
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lumiere

Female Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths   The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:56 pm

Rachel ran as fast as she could. Skander she could was following close behind her while Jake was leading the way. She raced passed the trees that seem to guide her as if they had a life of it's. They were pointing her somewhere and all Rachael could do was follow. She was just about to give up and fall when she saw a light up ahead. Thinking it was a way out of the forest. She dash through. Only to have her drowned when all she found was an old tree like house. Rachael leaned against one of the huge trees (that seemed to be protecting the area). She examined the area bit. It was cute little house nice from the area they had landed. It hit Rachael then and there. That if this was Narnia her grandmother had told her about. That meant something was seriously wrong. "It’s about time we find out what’s going on here."

Vigor stepped out from the shadows. His smiled was kind of evident for a Minotaur. Even though it still looked like scowl. He looked up at Cyrene his ax tightly gripped in his hands. " His highness has been looking for you nymph. He wishes for your presence at the castle. "
Back to top Go down
Moonlight15
Wanderer
Wanderer
Moonlight15

Female Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths   The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:59 pm

"I'll never go in the presences of such a monster like him, I only give my loyalty to Aslan!" Cyrene said, holding her staff defensively, she slashed her staff across the ground, creating dust, which hit Vigor in the eyes as she began to run. As she did, she had the abilities, which were rare to some nymphs. She could shape shift. Cyrene hid behind a boulder and changed in appearing, fragile women, which was what Cyrene looked like before she was cast under a spell, changing her appearance, which she could only keep for a short time. She held a dagger under her gown and waited for the Minotaur to come. "What's the matter Vigor are you a coward like his highness?"
Back to top Go down
Mafia_King006
Wanderer
Wanderer
Mafia_King006

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths   The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:00 pm

"Ri what are you looking at?" Jake stopped at the tree wondering what his sister was looking at.
Back to top Go down
Yuna's~Love
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuna's~Love

Female Libra Goat
Job/hobbies : Party, Hang out, Sports, Gaming, Reading, Poetry,
Your Favorite Color : Pink
Credits : 560216

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths   The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:05 pm

"I never thought I see this day." The fox smiled as she came out of the little hut. She looked up at the humans with such delight. "Come in! Come in! You dears must be so cold."

Kasey chose at that moment to wake up. "What's going on?" She rubbed her head.
Back to top Go down
Lumiere
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lumiere

Female Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths   The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:08 pm

Vigor looked around for the nymph. Her strength and agility astounded him. His eyes could barley keep up with her. Now she was gone, hidden somewhere. Vigor was sure of it. He could sense she was near but knew his eyesight alone would not be able to track her. Lifting his head to the sky he sniffed the night air. Searching. Searching for just the right scent. Taking in a deep breath he stopped in mid breath. He gripped his ax and smiled. "Prepare to be captured little nymph!" Vigor bellowed as he swung his ax through the boulder. Sending out a crashing sound.

Rachael walked slowly to the fox. " Are you the one Cyrene sent us to for shelter?"

Last edited by Lumiere on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zangetsu
Traveler
Traveler
Zangetsu

Male Taurus Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths   The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:09 pm

"Did that fox just speak?" Skander shook his head trying to grasp around the fact that the animal in front of him had just spoken.
Back to top Go down
Lumiere
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lumiere

Female Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths   The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:12 pm

Rachael stared at Skander. "You act like this is a surprise I mean come on we have already seen a nymph. I'm just surprised that we haven’t seen any giants yet." Rachael smiled at the fox. "I’m sorry about my friend here. We are all having a little trouble getting use to the fact that we’re even here. Ms…I’m sorry I didn’t get your name."
Back to top Go down
Yuna's~Love
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuna's~Love

Female Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths   The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:14 pm

The fox smiled. "Its alright. I can understand." She couldn't really but by the frighten look on the dears face. She needed to be a little gentle. "Excuse let me introduce myself. My name is Redfern." The foxed bowed gracefully. " And it pleasure to house you for the time bing your highnesses"

Kasey stared at the fox. She wasn't sure but she pretty sure she had just saw the small animal before her speak. "Jake tell me this is a dream."
Back to top Go down
Moonlight15
Wanderer
Wanderer
Moonlight15

Female Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths   The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:15 pm

The power of the boulder exploding into pieces was surprising and great, the impact through Cyrene across the ground. Her fragile body now bruised, slowly she shifted onto her back, Cyrene appeared to about on the edge of passing out; she was bruised from scratches and rocks hitting her head. She began to crawl away, she whispered for help. "Trees of the forest.... help me...If not...tell Aslan...the humans have come to Narnia...."
Back to top Go down
Mafia_King006
Wanderer
Wanderer
Mafia_King006

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths   The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:18 pm

Jake gave Kasey a weary look. " If this is a dream Kase. Then it is a nightmare."
Back to top Go down
Lumiere
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lumiere

Female Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths   The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:21 pm

Rachael ignored Jakes rude comment. "Ignore my brother Redfern. He was born rude." She watched as Jake growled in her direction.

Hearing Cyrene plea. The trees cast off their petals creating a form of a lady in resemblance of a human like form. This lady created of petals glided through the forest in search of help for the young nymph Cyrene.
Back to top Go down
Yuna's~Love
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuna's~Love

Female Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths   The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:27 pm

"It's alright." She smiled. "I'm sure your brother is just a little distress is all." Redfern turned away from the group as she enter back in her little home. "Please come in. I have tea & fire inside to keep you all warm."

Kasey smiled. "Tea!" She smiled knowing the foz had said the magic word. "Count me."
Back to top Go down
Lumiere
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lumiere

Female Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths   The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:29 pm

"Wait for me Kasey!" Rachael ran past Jake & Skander into the little tree hut. "Cozy." She smiled examining the little furnished house.
Back to top Go down
Zangetsu
Traveler
Traveler
Zangetsu

Male Taurus Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths   The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:47 pm

"Well if you can't beat them..." Skander left Jake outside, entering the house as well. "Nice."
Back to top Go down
Mafia_King006
Wanderer
Wanderer
Mafia_King006

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths   The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:49 pm

Jake stared in frustrations as the others entered inside the little. Was he the only sane one here? Foxes were not supposed to speak. Howling sound came from the distant as cold breeze descended down over Jake. He looked around to investigate. Only finding that climate of the wind was chilling him so much to focus. He looked at the opened door before, reluctant but to cold to think about the consequence. "Guess I have no choice." He frowned heading towards the small doorway.
Back to top Go down
Lumiere
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lumiere

Female Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths   The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:51 pm

"Cold out there huh?" Rachael smiled over her teacup. Knowing that the cold weather had finally gotten to Jake. "Glad you came in bro. I was just telling Redfern what a lovely home she has here."
Back to top Go down
Yuna's~Love
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuna's~Love

Female Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths   The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:54 pm

Redfern smiled. The human girl was so nice. "Thank you I inherited most of it from my granmother." She repiled taking another sip of her tea.

Kasey grinned. She liked the lady fox & her little home was just so cute. Everything about the magical world they had come too. " Red fern can you tell us a little bit about your world."
Back to top Go down
Zangetsu
Traveler
Traveler
Zangetsu

Male Taurus Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths   The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:57 pm

"Yeah." Skander looked curiously at Redfern. He took another one of her homemade sugar cookies. Which were surprisingly good. "Yeah could you please tell us a little bit more about Narnia."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths   The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next